Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Ignore the (site-wide theme) Mess
mvlcek Wrote:And on another topic: using markdown in the plugin descriptions doesn't quite work, e.g. urls, preformated texts and escaping with backslashes. It's impossible to write something like "replace get_component with get_i18n_component" because the _ are interpreted as underline start/end.
Together with the fact that there is no preview and it takes so long until the changes are displayed (why?) in Extend this makes writing instructions quite difficult.

I had no idea... i will look into this, but since Markdown has been used so long, I am not sure what other options I have at this point. I will look into trying to tweak it...

Sorry you liked the two-tone logo - i didn't mind it - but I wasnt attached. I wanted to use it, but b/c of the dark header it made using the orange text look wierd. Like I said before, Im not 100% satisfied with that part of the new design, so i may revisit it later on. I will take a look at the bugs you and rfuller pointed out soon too. Thanks for helping me debug this new design.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!

Messages In This Thread
Please Ignore the (site-wide theme) Mess - by ccagle8 - 2011-03-07, 01:55:39