Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple 3.0Beta in need of Testers #3... Final Call!
ccagle8 Wrote:Ok, so final answers:

1. We need to find a way to add GSEDITORLANG to the language file without breaking anyone who is using the gsconfig.php setting (which should be the final say - not the language file). (we can either fix this for 3.0 or leave it for 3.1... doesn't matter to me)
2. Lets add 4 or 5 CKEditor languages to the SVN to make it easy for the major languages. Right now, i think the list should be: Espanol, German, French, Polish, Italian, Russian, English.
3. Just as before, GS will not ship with any GS language files except en_US.php

Since English is a default language for CKeditor's and GS, I think that moving GSEDITORLANG var from gsconfig to translation file like Joshas proposed would be the best solution. Because this variable is only needed for different languages than default one.

Connie Wrote:
yojoe Wrote:Look how many people are asking for simple things.

There is a really good CMS (with other target audience), also having SIMPLE in the name: CMSMadeSimple and it is not SIMPLE, when you report a bug or aks for a simpler functionality you very often get the answer there: It's not intended to be so simple...

as I see different audiences for these systems (I use and I digg both of them), I would suggest to stay simple with GetSimple ;=)
I had on my mind that people using GS still ask how to do simple this in this CMS.
Not that they ask to implement something simple .... despite me Wink

mvlcek Wrote:
ccagle8 Wrote:IE9 is close enough to release that it's rendering isnt going to change much once it gets released

IE9 is released:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/I...07542.html
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/inter...ts/ie/home

Ohhh my fault. Last time I looked at IE9 timeline it was supposed to be released in april.
But that doesn't change the rest thing I've said: this browser won't start to be downloaded until MS won't spread it through windows update.
Anyway the fix in admin panel isn't hard to do Wink

edit
CC: tell ma what for is this translation var responsible:
"PERMS" => "Perms"
as I have no idea what's its context and how should I translate it.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad

Messages In This Thread
GetSimple 3.0Beta in need of Testers #3... Final Call! - by yojoe - 2011-03-18, 18:41:12