Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish-spain file language for GS3.0
Hi,

I updated spanish (spain) translation of getSimple 2.03 for getSimple 3.0.

I used the translation of drhouses and have extended to work in GS3.
But I have used as a template en_US language file for version 3, so do not work well with version 2.03.

He actualizado la traducción del español(españa) de getSimple 2.03 para getSimple 3.0.

He usado la traducción de drhouses y la he ampliado para que funcione en GS3.
Pero he utilizado como plantilla el archivo de en_US para la versión 3, así que no funcionará correctamente con la versión 2.03
Thanks! Why don't you upload it to Extend?
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
ccagle8 Wrote:Thanks! Why don't you upload it to Extend?

oh.. Because I thought the first was to upload it here to verify that no errors ..
Anyway, I corrected some mistakes and was going to upload now..
ok, thats probably a good idea... thanks!
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Another quick question: why do you have three of the same translations uploaded to extend? I would either picking one and updating it each time or deleting one or two that are out of date. Thanks
- Chris

ccagle8 Wrote:Another quick question: why do you have three of the same translations uploaded to extend? I would either picking one and updating it each time or deleting one or two that are out of date. Thanks

Sorry, I had not seen your response until now..

I have only two translations: one for version 2 of GS and one for version 3. The oldest translation is not my, I can not delete it..