Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with GS version 3.0
I have the following problems:

1. I can't upload files. The upload button is just some coloured text, there is no clickable button. I can however make folders.

2. When using the upload button in the I18N Gallery plugin I get the following error:

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at ...

3. When I'm in the section support, I get the warning that I have to upgrade to version 3.0 (which I use).

When I do a health check, everything is ok.

The following (extra) plugins are installed:

The Photo Gallery
I18N Navigation
I18N Gallery
I18N Base

The following (extra) theme is installed:

particles

With version 3.0 beta there were no problems, this is a fresh install btw. I'm using the Chromium (win32) browser, but I also tested it in IE8.

Hope someone can help me out.
I removed the particles theme and now file uploading works again. Strange...
Don't know if the theme itself is the reason, have been editing in it. installed version 1.1 of that theme and can still upload now.
ok, glad to hear that it doesn't seem to be a GS core problem...
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!