Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin login error. Get simple 3.0 (SOLVED)
Hi, I'm new here and I tried to look for an answer, but didn't get any useful info...

So here is my problem:

After successful installation I logged into admin section, made some new pages, installed plugins etc... Then i left my computer and came back after two or three hours. I tried to login again but the CMS redirects me to admin login page. I don't get any "wrong password" -message or anything like that.
Code:
www.domain.com/folder/admin/index.php?redirect=/folder/admin/pages.php
If I enter wrong password then I get an error message...

So does anybody know the solution for this? I have tried to install GetSimple CMS three or four times and same error pops up everytime!

Please help.
Welcome to GS, blackmoor.

Emptied the browser cache, deleted cookies? I had the problem once a while back and think I had to cleanse cache and cookies.

Which plugins have ya got installed?

Had any chance to check GS's health check in the admin on new installs? Maybe some permissions issue?

Any logs in /data/other/logs/?
Hi polyfragmented

Thanks for your answer. I just tried after deleting cookies and cache... nothing. Then i tried with another browser -> same "error".

I installed events and p01-contact.

I had the health-check after installation and everything was as it should be. no errors whatsoever...
blackmoor77 Wrote:I installed events and p01-contact.
Does the problem persist after deleting/removing p01-contact from the plugins folder by FTP? No other idea at the moment, maybe others will chip in to help.
It does nothing. That's sad because this CMS was so promising... I have used CMS Made Simple for 6 years on many websites and customers always had to have MySQL etc. Now that I have found a perfect replacer for CMSMS everything falls for a login screen?

No, no no... I'm gonna try couple more times and see if i get the this damn thing working Smile

Thanks for your help!
polyfragmented Wrote:
blackmoor77 Wrote:I installed events and p01-contact.
Does the problem persist after deleting/removing p01-contact from the plugins folder by FTP? No other idea at the moment, maybe others will chip in to help.

Hey!

I deleted both "events" and "contact" and i got my login work!

Thanks!