Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact field customization
Hi all,

I'm looking to customize the fields of p01-contact plugin. I'm sorry to ask this here, but I really can't access the documentation here from China (I have no idea why the site is blocked). If anyone can, please pass me the documentation.

Thanks,
Angela

PS: what about the user query? How does it store these information, in which XML file?

PPS: does this plugin work with I18N to support multiple language display and input?
Anyone?
angelazou Wrote:Anyone?

me!

I made a pdf for you
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Thanks so much!
I did a little customization for the form, especially, created new fields, whose label must be enclosed between "". Once I submitted the changes, the quotes are converted to HTML entities as " when viewing its source. How can I avoid this problem?

The following is my contact form code
Code:
(% contact: name, email, phone, courses! "Preferred Courses", date "Enrollment Date" = "July 5th, 2011" selected | "July 25th, 2011" | "August 15th, 2011" | "September 1st, 2011", captcha, askcopy %)

And I have attached a screenshot. All the fields are appearing correctly, but the customized field values are not.
Can you re-upload that screenshot, i cant view it??

angelazou Wrote:I did a little customization for the form, especially, created new fields, whose label must be enclosed between "". Once I submitted the changes, the quotes are converted to HTML entities as " when viewing its source. How can I avoid this problem?

The following is my contact form code
Code:
(% contact: name, email, phone, courses! "Preferred Courses", date "Enrollment Date" = "July 5th, 2011" selected | "July 25th, 2011" | "August 15th, 2011" | "September 1st, 2011", captcha, askcopy %)

And I have attached a screenshot. All the fields are appearing correctly, but the customized field values are not.
Here is the screenshot
So, what can I do to get the form working? Thanks.

Regards,
Angela