Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Front End User Login Plugin (XML Or Database - ver: 3.0)
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/u099886477/public_html/plugins/user_login.php on line 568

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/u099886477/public_html/data/pages/.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u099886477/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php on line 218

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/u099886477/public_html/plugins/user_login.php on line 573
This is the error that appears when I create pages (when you open the 'Page Properties' screen). I can still create pages no problem afterwards, and the error disappears when I edit them, but I just wonder what causes it.

Only other problem I see is that as I made edits to the CSS of the Login Container box, it seemed to push the information out of the below text-fields. The way I see it, you don't really need to have the CSS editable from within the settings: just provide a basic framework to work from in the root folder of the plugin. This means that users who want to style it up simply copy-paste the framework into their templates and have everything under control from within there.

Otherwise, everything else is working very nicely, and the progress is rapid so keep this up Mikeh Smile Haven't been excited about a plugin's development in a while, so this is great to see Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Example site down, having issues - by Rich_K - 2012-11-14, 07:36:37
login box won't display - by horstuff - 2015-11-20, 04:57:25
Front End User Login Plugin (XML Or Database - ver: 3.0) - by Angryboy - 2011-08-08, 05:04:31