Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Front End User Login Plugin (XML Or Database - ver: 3.0)
Dear Michael,

when you talk about "Enable certain elements of the layout itself to be different for when logged in"
on the roadmap of your Front End User page : http://michaelhenken.com/index.php?id=fr...gin-plugin
it could be interesting to assign users in groups. Then following the group dependency you will know what to display following the context.
By example : on my website I want to filter the content following I have customer or managers. Or following the logged in user is (one of the/)an administrator or a reader. Then following the group dependency the user will see the required content.

For this reason you must considering all new registered users as member of a default restricted group.
Then when registered the administrator (of the website) will automatically receive an e-mail advising there is a new member.
That will gives the administrator the choice to put those new registered users in some groups.
Then in regard of each users must appears checkboxes allowing to quicly register that a user is member of this group with the other and also this other (whatever) already created group. It means in one line we quickly know in which group a user has been assigned to.

I hope you will understand this idea and you will be able to give this to us.Sincerely thanks and have a nice day.

Miguipda ;-)

Messages In This Thread
Example site down, having issues - by Rich_K - 2012-11-14, 07:36:37
login box won't display - by horstuff - 2015-11-20, 04:57:25
Front End User Login Plugin (XML Or Database - ver: 3.0) - by miguipda - 2011-09-12, 01:32:54