Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Front End User Login Plugin (XML Or Database - ver: 3.0)
I tried again with a fresh download of GS3.1 and FEUL3.0 manual install on local and internet servers.
( local server [PHP: 5.3.8] online server [PHP 5.2.17] )

From the User Management tab I can create new users ( local + online servers ).
[Image: L7cjx.jpg]

I add the lines of code to the template file.
Code:
<?php echo show_login_box(); ?>

<?php echo welcome_message_login(); ?>

<?php user_login_register(); ?>

I then try to create a new user from the web page ( online server ).
[Image: CI2HN.jpg]

I receive the confirmation message.
[Image: pvxzv.jpg]
Debug messages ( online server ):
Quote:Strict Standards: Feul::processAddUserAdmin() [feul.processadduseradmin]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/server/public_html/gs31/plugins/user-login/class/Feul.php on line 510

Notice: Undefined index: usernamec in /home/server/public_html/gs31/plugins/user-login/class/Feul.php on line 510

When I go back to the User Management tab I see no new user(s).
[Image: TG97M.jpg]

When I look at FTP I see 1 new unnamed XML file was created ( online server ).
[Image: iSDvJ.jpg]

If I open this unnamed XML file, I see the name of the last web based registered user.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<item><Username>user</Username><Password>( hash )</Password><EmailAddress>user@user.com</EmailAddress></item>

I then attempt to login as the last registered user ( online server ).
[Image: OXSTh.jpg]

This message is returned to the browser.
[Image: 8mxrH.jpg]

When I change the variable name usernamec in Feul.php
Code:
$usrfile = strtolower($_POST['usernamec']); // from
            $usrfile = strtolower($_POST['username']); // to
I'm able to create new users from the webpage but not the User Management tab.
Heres the message thrown ( local server )
[Image: wS6dQ.jpg]
Messages thrown ( online server )
Quote:Strict Standards: Feul::processAddUserAdmin() [feul.processadduseradmin]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/truedia1/public_html/gs31/plugins/user-login/class/Feul.php on line 510

Notice: Undefined index: username in /home/truedia1/public_html/gs31/plugins/user-login/class/Feul.php on line 510

Strict Standards: Feul::getAllUsers() [feul.getallusers]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/truedia1/public_html/gs31/plugins/user-login/class/Feul.php on line 343

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/truedia1/public_html/gs31/plugins/user-login/class/Feul.php on line 343
I hope this full description helps with a possible solution.
Or can you tell me where the code is that names the xml file created from the web register new user form?

Thank you for your support.

Messages In This Thread
Example site down, having issues - by Rich_K - 2012-11-14, 07:36:37
login box won't display - by horstuff - 2015-11-20, 04:57:25
Front End User Login Plugin (XML Or Database - ver: 3.0) - by roy_b8te - 2012-04-01, 20:09:14