Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2!
Jeff Wrote:The only difference with a clean install is the code above.
Yes, I just didn’t see a direct mistake in it so I hoped you could give me a PHP error to show me where it went wrong somewhere.

Jeff Wrote:I'm rolling a quick PHP site and when GS matures (i.e., documentation) we'll migrate so they can benefit from the content management.
Please let us know what documentation you think is missing. If it’s just that documentation to this plugin is missing, well, I really can’t be bothered to write any. As the first post is pretty clear about; it is provided as is. Still it seems people use this little creation a lot.

Jeff Wrote:I spoke with my client today and we decided to drop GS, alas.
That’s too bad. Would you consider moving back if I could successfully implement CSSplay’s Black and white anywidth centered menu?

Edit: I was bored and couldn’t wait for your answer so I already implemented it … however my FTP client tells me it’s going to take at least half an hour to upload it to my server (lousy mobile connection in the woods). I’ll get back to you once it’s done. The best I can do for now is a screenshot.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!

Messages In This Thread
Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - by Zegnåt - 2010-03-03, 20:58:22