Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(solved) I am unable to copy images inside getsimple editor
user-peter Wrote:
Connie Wrote:Peter,

"browserContextMenuOnCtrl" was wrong, it is to control whether you want ther BrowserContextMenu plus the Editor Context Menu .. which is not so nice to work with

but: if your client wants to include images in the text, at many different pages: please do define the advanced editor toolbar, you will have a symbol for including images in the text
clicking on that symbol will open the dialogue with the option to search the server and he will find all images which were uploaded to data/uploads and children-folder
if you add an advanced filebrowser (I described how to include a free one in the german get-simple.de-website and will add that description to the WIKI in the near time as well) your client will be able even to upload images and flash files to the server from that dialogue

so I think you fill find a solution for the problem
I hope we will get an answer in the editor-forum because I am also curious ;=)

I am glad that you like GS and I whish you also a merry christmas!

Connie

... I had Advanced toolbar configured (it is always turned on).

But I still hope, that somebody will find a good solution for this. Get simple will be even more user friendly Smile and that's good.

Bye, Peter

Maybe there is something here > everytime I click on "Paste" icon ... I will get a "Paste as plain text" dialog.

also when this is in config.js:

CKEDITOR.editorConfig = function( config ) {
config.AutoDetectPasteFromWord = false ;
config.CleanWordKeepsStructure = false;
config.ForcePasteAsPlainText = false;
};

also I found out that when I open PasteFromWord dialog (mouse click on the icon in the toolbar) and paste content (images) there (ctrl+v) everything is working fine. Inside this PasteFromWord (after icon click) the dialog title is: "Paste" / not Paste from Word!

I think this mean that pasting is working and problem is somewhere else.
Maybe this information help a bit with finding a solution.

BTW - I installed the latest version of ckeditor (3.6.2) and the toolbar collapse is working now (the default ckeditor configuration had a problem with collapse of toolbar).

Peter

Messages In This Thread
(solved) I am unable to copy images inside getsimple editor - by user-peter - 2011-12-24, 10:34:50