Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about GS sending email
Hi there,

I recently launched a site and somehow forgot my password so I had gs send me a reset. I'm currently on a VPS and i have it set to send me messages about the server performance etc.

I received this a email from my hosting/server report a little after I launched.

I'm wondering if I should be worried. I looked at the files and they don't looked edited.

Could this be just the email reset request I had the GS send and my server picked it up?

PHP Code:
Below are the recently upload scripts that contain code to send email.  You may wish to inspect them to ensure they are not sending out SPAM.

/
home/rooseinv/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php:157:
/
home/rooseinv/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php:158:     if( mail($to,'=?UTF-8?B?'.base64_encode($subject).'?=',"$message",$headers) ) {
/
home/rooseinv/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php:159:             return 'success'
I think I may have an answer. Not sure if it's right though. Looks like that when mail functions get run on the server, the server will log it and send it to me. I have the same notifications for an old wordpress install that i replaced with GS. Smile
I wonder how it flags it as an upload script that sends mail. Or what that even means, Maybe it has post or get variables used somewhere that flags it
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix