Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had an almost funny problem today
For the last 2 or 3 hours I tried to install one more Get Simple under my hosting plan and ended up with 3 or maybe 4 new passwords, that were send by email to me after my original was rejected a few times. The new site was www.helcan.com/waa-Greeks/ and my original user was KostasLaz with a password xeseMesaC which was rejected and almost immediately I received a new User and Pass (user kostaslaz and password CqURrQ This combination did not work and I requested a new password which arrived very soon as 3rHSYU. There was one more new password deal, which did not work either, so I ma now heading for the third change, which I did not request yet.
I am sure it was not my error, since especially in this case, I copied both user and pass from my list and then did a simple paste on line. I think something else is going on, and I am getting ready to give up totally. Since I have a couple of other getsimple installed in my sites, I thought that maybe cache was interfering and created the problem. But I tried it many time and in many possible combinations with always failure.
There is nothing I can do except maybe to move this site in to a different location.
Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Costas - Kostas
The Greek from Toronto

Before ending this article I received the following if it means anything:

http://www.helcan.com/waa-Greeks/admin/r...ssword.php

CSRF detected!

Messages In This Thread
I had an almost funny problem today - by costas100 - 2013-03-18, 03:56:13