Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Users Opinions Please - Why do you use GetSimple?
I use GetSimple because of its ease of use. I'm an expert in Drupal and Wordpress and have been using it professionally for about 6 years. What I have found with most of the sites that I have built with these CMS's is that they really are not easy for the end user. There is quite a learning curve for both CMS's and usually if not always I have the client having me manage the site. Well that's great!!!! Who does not like that extra money for maintenance? Well, for someone who knows those systems pretty much inside and out....I can tell what a pain it it is to have to log in input and fiddle with the content in the editor, create a view, create a widget etc. I'd rather just be opening up a file!!! I have found that while these CMSs are nice many times its just bloat with too many queries back and forth form the DB.

Anyhow! I just love GS though I'm merely a noob at it. I love how it really just takes two clicks to get something done Smile I'm developing my first professional site with it and I have been impressed with it so far. I will post it up in the sites section when Im finished.

So in short I use it because Smile

1. Community (really helpful folks here!)
2. Ease of use
3. Flat file
4. No fuss!

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Users Opinions Please - Why do you use GetSimple? - by lnickel - 2013-06-19, 12:43:19