Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Users Opinions Please - Why do you use GetSimple?
I am used to building html websites for friends an customers at no fee or a small fee , now i wanne take it a step further and becom a web builder. Php is new to me buit styling and html not ,

the only problem i came across was that people keep on asking me to change tekst or images ,

There was the solution to this problem.

GetSimple. a beautiful , easy cms. People can now change there own content on my html websites. i use it with a custtom theme in iframes on html sites , but also as stand alone with themes.

I am not an expert and learning as we go , but get simple solved a major problem for me on maintaining websites.

i create websites in 2 main languages German and dutch.

januari 2014 i plan to lanch my web building service and start selling sites, by then i hope to have everything i need up and running.

Im also gonne do a lot of how to videos of the basics of get simple for my customers.

The get simple software will or plugins not be sold, only the custome html skin i create or theme.

I am planning to donate a bit of every sale i make to get simple. its a great website that needs and must be supported for development.

Tanx getsimple team , you've created a way for me to take my hobby and make it my work.

there for i use getsimple.
(sorry for my bad englisch)

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Users Opinions Please - Why do you use GetSimple? - by 123onlinewebstudio - 2013-09-25, 10:59:33