Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Users Opinions Please - Why do you use GetSimple?
(2013-09-26, 01:17:22)lnickel Wrote: Congrats on getting up and running on GetSimple. It is simple but it can be what you really want it to be.

Now ....don't price yourself out of the market with doing sites for free or small fee !!!! Smile

Web Development shouldn't be something that is just ordinary. The talents all of us possess are unique. There is high demand for this stuff and giving it away at a nominal charge is ridiculous. Then everyone else expects it. Ok I'll get off the soap box. Congrats on using this and welcome to getSimple

it could be thaT I WROTE IT WRONG BUT couse my englisch is not verry good but the new intentions are for the future to charge a predifend price as package for the template , skin and other options such as hosting , domain , stream schoutcast . i use to do the sites for free or small fee.

{let me explane i bit more of myself, im born in Netherlands, living in germanie , 38 years old, 3 times hartattack and still manny hart problems, thats why i went back to my old hobby of html. and used to do sites for free or small fee , couse i can not work 8 til 5 dayley anymore and i found mysefl a bit to young to sit arount an do nothing.}

the next step for me is , hosting > stream schoutcat and icecast , webhosting , creation and solutions mainley targetted at artists and online radio stations , and that is not free of charge , however i still dont wanne sell any of get simple or plugins , the templetas or skins i intent to do sell.

hope i have explaned it better , sorry for my bad englisch

kind regards leo

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Users Opinions Please - Why do you use GetSimple? - by 123onlinewebstudio - 2013-09-26, 07:42:02