Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin panel slow was: Update to GetSimple 3.2.1 slows down admin panel
Many thanks for this debug tool and the brilliant support!

Well, now i have more questionSmile
I try to interpret the debug info and stumbled over the fact that the shown duration is much shorter than the configured timeout(i guess "API timeout: 100" means timeout=100ms). For example the first call shows "Duration: 0,00109". Since duration is in seconds with 5 decimal places this would be about 1ms. Of course this is only true if the system runs with German locale wich would mean a comma used as decimal point, not a point like in english systems. Similar short times show for all the calls in the debug info.
If this is true, it would mean that a timeout gets triggered even though the actual execution time was much shorter. What would mean something else is (very) wrong. But maybe i just got the info wrong, i'm quite a noob when it comes to all this web server stuff(while being an experienced embedded programmer helps a bit).

btw, if i change the php locale to en_US, the numbers use a decimal point as expected.
But still the duration is very short:
Duration: 0.00113

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin panel slow was: Update to GetSimple 3.2.1 slows down admin panel - by hd - 2013-05-07, 05:46:44