Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It)
I'm sorry Matthew for all the bugs that you are encountering. Also.. thanks for the persistence and helping me iron out the kinks. I just went over the code, and found more path issues. This time is in the back end. The reason the images do not load when you click is because when you click on it it's unable to find the actual uploaded image.

As far as the page not loading.. that didn't happen before.. correct?? do you have debug turned on? do you see any errors popping up?

Can you also add here your current file structure? or just confirm that you don't have your get simple installation in root.

Thanks again for all your help and patience.

PS: Making changes to the code with all the new bug fixes and will upload the updated version to my blog.

OWS_Matthew Wrote:Zegnat, the error with the menu is as follows:
juliancc, I am still unable to get this to work, now when i visit my site and go to the page that has the photogallery displayed, it does not load.. (When I view page source there is nothing there.

I have deleted and re-created the page and the problem persist...

also when i visit the admin page, there is now little images that look like a little rectangle, but they never load when clicked.

All my permissions are set correctly..

I have not edited your code in any way...
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button

Messages In This Thread
Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It) - by juliancc - 2010-03-12, 07:42:53