Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editor not works properly
Hello, i have this problem : when i write the code adsense in a simple article this code works properly, but when i closed the article and open again the article i see that the code has been modified,not appears the full code, only appears half code.

It happens too with others commands, for example facebook codes, some scrips ....

Thank you.
I think that i solve the problem, dissable html editor.
The editor is an html editor it does not support scripting of any kind, so I have no idea what you mean by "code adsense"
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
It is strange that when I put the code if work. But when I save again and then I open the code disappears. I understand it is an HTML editor but why delete this code? The editor should not delete or modify the code. I tried it in http://www.chistesgraciosos.org

Anyway, no matter, the CMS is very good and I want it. The solution: use note ++ and copy and paste the code.
The preferred way to put code in your html is to use components and insert them in your template or use the dynpages plugin to insert in your page.

Its not strange, ckeditor is a wysiwyg, it doesn't let you put illegal tags in it, there are some ways to turn this off, but its still not recommended.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix