Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't login to admin
Suddenly broke access to the admin panel. I enter my username / password - opens without a single white sheet of labels.

This log errors CMS repeats the following entry:

[25-Apr-2014 09:00:14] PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: Entity: line 9: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document in /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/inc/logging.class.php on line 44
[25-Apr-2014 09:00:14] PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: n&gt;&lt;![CDATA[Invalid User]]&gt;&lt;/Reason&gt;&lt;/entry&gt;&lt;/channel&gt; in /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/inc/logging.class.php on line 44
[25-Apr-2014 09:00:14] PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: ^ in /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/inc/logging.class.php on line 44
[25-Apr-2014 09:00:14] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/inc/logging.class.php:44
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/inc/logging.class.php(44): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<?xml version="...')
#1 /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/inc/login_functions.php(36): GS_Logging_Class->__construct('failedlogins.lo...')
#2 /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/inc/common.php(250): include_once('/var/www/parado...')
#3 /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/index.php(14): include('/var/www/parado...')
#4 {main}
thrown in /var/www/paradox2/data/www/bonus-poker.ru/admin/inc/logging.class.php on line 44

Any changes or installations of new modules have been conducted. Yesterday admin panel worked today - no longer exists.
Rolled the server to the previous restore point and the problem went away.
Your failurelog was corrupted
What version of GS are you using, cryllic username causes it, which was recently fixed.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix