Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Created pages
Hi,

I'd like to create pages automaticly with a script. I tried to copy a xml page on my server with the same nodes than pages I already created in the folder pages. But when I go after in the admin I don't see the page. Do you know how to do that ?

Tx
See this thread
(2014-05-19, 02:35:44)Carlos Wrote: See this thread

Thank you. I read this thread. So i tried to delete the file pages.xml and event if it generate a new file. Nothing is visible in the back end.
Do you mean you get a blank page?
If so, enable debug mode and you should get some errors. Might be some of your page's xml files are not correct.
(2014-05-19, 03:34:32)Carlos Wrote: Do you mean you get a blank page?
If so, enable debug mode and you should get some errors. Might be some of your page's xml files are not correct.

No i mean that i'm the admin I don't see my new page. For my test I copied one of my page by ftp on my desktop. I renammed it and paste in the same directory. So i thought my page appeared in the back office but no.
I usually work that way. I upload my page xml files to data/pages, then delete data/other/pages.xml
and have no problem.

It's not enough to rename the page xml file. You also have to edit the file and change field <url>...</url>, that must contain the page id (filename without .xml extension)
(2014-05-19, 04:55:39)Carlos Wrote: I usually work that way. I upload my page xml files to data/pages, then delete data/other/pages.xml
and have no problem.

It's not enough to rename the page xml file. You also have to edit the file and change field <url>...</url>, that must contain the page id (filename without .xml extension)

Yes it works if I launch the page directly in a browser but I still don't see the page in the back office.
What does health check say ? Does it show up there ?
Maybe it has wrong permissions.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2014-05-19, 06:03:40)shawn_a Wrote: What does health check say ? Does it show up there ?
Maybe it has wrong permissions.

Thank you for your reply. health check say the page is ok but I don't see the page in the tab "Pages". You see what I mean ?

By the way, is the support a website with 3 000 pages ? it's only content.