Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Impressed with GetSimple CMS
I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank GetSimple CMS developers for such a wonderful system. I'm really impressed with the powerful yet incredibly easy way you can build and manage a website with it.

I usually use Wordpress for most of the websites and blogs I build. But sometimes Wordpress can be overkill for a simple project. And if the project's server is a cheap one, you'll run into a lot of performance problems. But the fact that GetSimple runs on XML -based configuration and doesn't require a database gives it a great advantage over traditional CMS's on this area of performance. Boy, websites run really fast on GetSimple CMS, even on cheap servers!

I'm finding myself using more and more this wonderful CMS. I've even started to migrate some of my personal Wordpress sites and blogs to GetSimple CMS. Management is so easy on GetSimple that it saves me a lot of time.

Thanks you so much for such a wonderful and lite, but powerful and easy CMS.
Profesor de guitarra en Angel's Guitar
I used to run, joomla, drupal , and wordpress sites on shared hosts, and db performance on shared hosts is abysmal. plus these are insanely bloated web apps at this point for most projects.

When I found GS it was perfect for throwing up basic to medium sites I needed super fast and easy, and its easy to understand every piece of it if you want to modify stuff.

so now I maintain it.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
A big THANK YOU to Shawn for maintaining it!
(2014-09-11, 00:39:55)Carlos Wrote: A big THANK YOU to Shawn for maintaining it!

Yes, big thanks. Keep up the good work.

Also, I feel I must mention how wonderful and helpful is the community here, specially the lead developers and moderators (like Shawn). I look forward to staying around for a long time to come Big Grin. And maybe in the near future I can contribute with something, when I know a little more of GS (right now I'm just learning as I go, but so far it's great)
Profesor de guitarra en Angel's Guitar
Even ideas are welcome, and we need qa testers for 3.4 soon, its a big release.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix