Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on a new site, looking for feedback
http://apoxz.org/new/

Just a site for my Fraternity, using a custom built theme. What do people think?
It's bold and it's blue! Good site!

I see you have a google form for a contact page. How does that work?
I am making a site with drop-down sub pages in the menu atm. I need to check how it works on a tablet without hover I think. Got any tips?
(2014-11-19, 19:51:31)Timbow Wrote: I see you have a google form for a contact page. How does that work?

When you make a form, you can choose to share it as an iframe and I just put that in the source of the page. So far the site isn't in production but I imagine it will work well. I've also set up a script on the 'form responses' sheet to automatically email the relevant person depending on what was selected on the form.

(2014-11-19, 19:51:31)Timbow Wrote: I am making a site with drop-down sub pages in the menu atm. I need to check how it works on a tablet without hover I think. Got any tips?

I haven't done anything special with that, I used the "nested menus" plugin (I'm sure I could probably swap it out for something else), but the style is just ":hover" and most modern tables and smartphones know how to deal with that, and I haven't seen any problems with the devices I've tested so far.