Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inactive headers
Hi everyone,

I have 13 linked headers. The problem is that only the first six are working as links to the respective pages, the rest is without function. If I give one of the headers (f.e. "More info" without linked function the No 4 in the line (= from 9 to 4), "More info" suddenkly gets the wanted link.

That means: Everything is alright with the first six headers, but the rest of the headers only looks like a header. They also have no mouse-over text.

If I use the view button from the admin, I am directed perfectly to the respective page in the view mode, with the header underlined.

What is wrong?
I found out that only the first 2 lines for headers are active links. If I reduce 6 lines to 2 by reducing the length of the headers, everything works fine. So let me ask how to enlarge the number of lines for active headers for more than two lines?
huh ?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Shawn_a, would you please be more explanatory? Explain what you do not understand? Huh does not belong to my language.
I can give to you the following example for 6 line headers:

Home the organisation the executive board
the advisory committee membership working groups
rules proceedings newsletter dates
publications free downloads dictionary
guidelines for authors call for papers
names archives links imprint, contacts

These headers have to be linked to the respective website pages. But only the first 2 lines do that properly. It looks to me that the number of lines is limited to 2, as I can transfer the short header "links" to position 4 (after "the executive board") and than it becomes an active link to the "link " page.

Cheers
I have no idea what "headers" are.
Are you using GetSimple CMS?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
@Volonteer

Do you mean the menu?

Which version of GetSimple do you have?
Which plugins (and versions) do you have installed?
Are you using one of the included themes or do you have a custom theme/template?

I understand that you are not experienced with GetSimple and it may be difficult for you in English, but this information is important for somebody to offer help.
--
Nick.