Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION Plugin for Real Estate agency
Smile 
There is some plugin for real estate agency ?
In wordpress is WP Property

There is some similer for Get-Simple cms?
Dodgy

Thx for help
(2015-05-20, 23:40:19)domelxp Wrote: There is some plugin for real estate agency ?

Dodgy

Thx for help

I don't think there is any specific, but if you specify what such a plugin should be able to do, some plugins have a broader use, so they can be used for many use-cases, they also tend to be more advanced. 

Something like a catalog system?
(2015-05-21, 03:30:20)datiswous Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 23:40:19)domelxp Wrote: There is some plugin for real estate agency ?

Dodgy

Thx for help

I don't think there is any specific, but if you specify what such a plugin should be able to do, some plugins have a broader use, so they can be used for many use-cases, they also tend to be more advanced. 

Something like a catalog system?

Something like that :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v39xAXFQJGU
but dont need Connect with mysql

all photos saved in folders on server wher is website.
That plugin would be nice. Also if it can be uset small car dealer website, easy gallery with auto thumbs and some info space for each car Big Grin. Something like this one
(2015-05-21, 15:18:59)Riianna Wrote: That plugin would be nice. Also if it can be uset small car dealer website, easy gallery with auto thumbs and some info space for each car Big Grin. Something like this one

I did a car sales site. The owner had paid a lot of money for a very smart wordpress theme (for which the 'designer' only paid $40) but he said there were so many fields to fill in that he found it too much work to keep it updated, so he just listed the cars on ebay because on ebay he put in the registration and it auto-filled the details like engine size and fuel type plus the image upload was really easy.

My simple solution was this:
http://keenthornegarage.co.uk/showroom/
'auction nudge' feeds the ebay listing data onto the site. Cost about a quarter of what he had paid and actually easy and useable for a busy man.