Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hack: file manager
Hi, I've written (well..., copy, delete and paste) a file to be used as file manager for CKeditor within GetSimple.

WARNING: It's not been tested further than me, so take care.

Usage:
Copy attached file to your GetSimple's /admin/ folder.
Modify file /admin/edit.php file, arround line 300 and add:
Code:
filebrowserBrowseUrl : 'vudu_filemanager.php'
just before"});" line.

If the line previous to your pasted one doesn't ends with a coma "," add it too.
It should ends looking like this:
Code:
        baseHref : '<?php echo $SITEURL; ?>',
            toolbar : [ <?php echo $toolbar; ?>],
        filebrowserBrowseUrl : 'vudu_filemanager.php'
            });

Good luck, hope it helps.
It works! Great!!

BTW in GS beta 2.02_RC1 that line has to be inserted to edit.php line 307 or 310. (though it's easy to find out with your explanation)
A comment...

On the popup window, you click on the image title you want to select, everything ok. But if you click on the (left) image thumbnail, this window will display the image itself with no option or link to get back to the list.

No problem for an advanced user, but can be confusing for some users.
Thanks for your comments, Carlos. I'll try to improve it if I have time (oh, time, time, time...). I've thought about some improvements, like chance to introduce thumbnails instead of the whole picture, and correct what you have pointed.

Any idea is welcome.
thx for the plugin work great.

Is it possible to linkimage info "Browse server" button to thumbnails folder
and LINK "browse server" button could link to uploads?

if so, how?

//Maxpop
Unfortunately this isn't working for me. With Debug mode off I get a blank screen in all admin pages, with debug mode on I get these errors:

Code:
Notice: Constant IN_GS already defined in /admin/inc/common.php  on line 10

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare clean_url() (previously declared in /admin/inc/basic.php on line 27

Any ideas?

Edit: I should mention I'm running GetSimple 2.01. Regrettably, on a 1&1 server (not my choice, I promise!). One other plugin running, http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=721, but disabling that doesn't change anything. Also, when viewing the homepage of the site, I get this error:

Code:
Warning: include(inc/common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /plugins/vudu_filemanager.php on line 17

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'inc/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /plugins/vudu_filemanager.php on line 17

Fatal error: Call to undefined function login_cookie_check() in /plugins/vudu_filemanager.php on line 20

Really quite at a loss here, any help would be great!

Edit 2: If it makes any difference, I also get the same errors with things running under WAMP.
I cant scroll all the pix in firefox if i choose "browse server", no scroll-list.

Plz anyone help me out, it works greats in Safari.

But not in Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Anyone got a solution?

Thank you all..
maxpop Wrote:I cant scroll all the pix in firefox if i choose "browse server", no scroll-list.

Plz anyone help me out, it works greats in Safari.

But not in Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Anyone got a solution?

Thank you all..

ANYONE ??????
I had this problem too. The solution ended up pretty simple.

Open vudu_filemanager.php and add this piece of css to the top:

html, body{overflow:auto; height:100%;}