Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FrixelOne: Undefined variable: pageTitle in header.php
I get this error in the log:

Undefined variable: pageTitle in /var/www/html/getsimple/theme/FrixelOne/header.php on line 61

I just installed 3.3.8 but it was the same with 3.3.4

Here is line 61:

<!--<li <?php if ($pageTitle=="Main Template") echo 'class="active"'; ?> ><a href="index.php">Main Template</a></li>

$pageTitle does not seem defined anywhere in that module, but maybe it is supposed to come from somewhere else?

Not sure what to do to fix it...

Thanks in advance

Didier
(2016-03-21, 09:02:07)Didier9 Wrote:
PHP Code:
<!--<li <?php if ($pageTitle=="Main Template") echo 'class="active"'?> ><a href="index.php">Main Template</a></li> 

Shouldn't that be:
PHP Code:
<!--<li <?php if ($pageTitle=="Main Template") echo 'class="active"'?> ><a href="index.php">Main Template</a></li> --> 
(2016-03-21, 09:02:07)Didier9 Wrote: I get this error in the log:

Undefined variable: pageTitle in /var/www/html/getsimple/theme/FrixelOne/header.php on line 61

I just installed 3.3.8 but it was the same with 3.3.4

Here is line 61:

<!--<li <?php if ($pageTitle=="Main Template") echo 'class="active"'; ?> ><a href="index.php">Main Template</a></li>

$pageTitle does not seem defined anywhere in that module, but maybe it is supposed to come from somewhere else?

Not sure what to do to fix it...

Thanks in advance

Didier

I installed 3.3.4 but I got error in the log too. I'm a bit annoyed with it. All those variables are set in pre-process, i think there's something wrong with installation.
Why did you install 3.3.4 instead of 3.3.11 ?

Anyway, if you have problems, you should post them in the support topic.