Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple Wiki
Hi everyone,
I've been using GetSimple for some time now and slowly I'm getting to know more and more about it. I did have to ask some questions in this forum now about how to do this or that and often I also successfully found the solution myself.
I think what GetSimple currently need most is a wiki. A place where all those little tricks to handle common problems can be centrally explained. There are so many questions asked in the forum and it somehow lacks the overview. If all of those problems were put into the wiki after a good solution has been found, we could gradually built up a good documentation.
I would happily share the solutions of problems I encountered before I forget them so that people afterwards can profit from it.
What do you think about this?
joene
great idea, i second that
I was supposed to work on this a while back but never got around to it!

Its definitely in the road map! (As in I will go work on it right now Smile )

If you have any ideas for possible articles, tutorials, or manuals please let us know!

Thanks
OWS_Matthew
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
Great to hear that there's already somthing on the way!
I would organise it in different topics like Installation, Modifications to WYSIWYG-Editor, Modifications to Upload etc.
I think, when there is a new question asked in the forum, you could always decide whether other people might want the same thing and if so include it in the wiki...