Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum posts getting truncated
Not sure if this is the right place for this topic, feel free to move it if not.

Posts on this forum seem to be getting truncated occasionally. It's happened to me a couple of times, and others have mentioned it in support threads. The length of the post seems not to matter, a few sentences or 100 lines of code, they all seem to be cut in half.

As far as i can tell (without spamming the forum to test), it happens when the quick reply box is used, and the forum asks a "stop bots" question". That could be complete nonsense, but those are the conditions it's happened to me under.

Do any of the moderators know why this is happening?
I have definitely been seeing this here lately. This may require a re-install or update of the forum to fix.
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
It just happened again, but using the full reply feature.

It definitely seems related to the "Pun Stop Bots" plugin, when you get asked a question, your post is truncated. When you don't (like when editing an existing post), eveything goes through fine.

Maybe that plugin could be disabled to see if it solves the problem? It would certainly be simpler than a re-install.