Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM Can not edit or insert content in pages and news manager
Hello All,

First of all, A big thanks to all the members who are providing this products and are very helpful to assist.

My issue is that I can not actually see the text/content I already wrote in each page on my website, the same thing concerning new page, there is nothing under the Page Options, the space for inserting the content/text is not displayed on both browsers I used/tested, ie: Firefox & Chrome.

Any idea please?

Thank you

PS: Attached are 2 screenshots in order to give you an idea

Have you changed anything in your site recently? Did you upgrade GS, install some other plugin...?
Does the text editor appear if you disable the WYIWYG editor in Settings?
Have you checked in a different computer?
(2017-07-06, 00:29:41)Carlos Wrote: Have you changed anything in your site recently? Did you upgrade GS, install some other plugin...?
Does the text editor appear if you disable the WYIWYG editor in Settings?
Have you checked in a different computer?

Hello Carlos,

I have not added anything in the site lately, just upgraded the GS, no plugin installed either.

Despite I tried on 2 different PCs and it did not work, but right now I have untick the "Enable the HTML editor" box and the text showed up again.

I guess the problem was caused by this enabled feature, but it was working fine in the past.

Any additional tip?

Ramzi
Any custom ckeditor toolbar or setting in gsconfig?
Have you tried clearing browser cache?
(2017-07-06, 04:51:56)Carlos Wrote: Any custom ckeditor toolbar or setting in gsconfig?
Have you tried clearing browser cache?

Hello,

Thank you for your kind assistance, I downgraded the version to 3.3.12 and it worked fine again.

Thank you again

Ramzi
There is nothing related to this in 3.3.13 that should break ckeditor
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix