Fancy URLs in IIS
Fancy URLs in IIS (Windows Server) v2.0
This server configuration files will allow the use of fancy URLs in a GetSimple installation running on IIS7.0, e.g. "domain.com/about" rather than "domain.com/index.php?id=about".
- Stopped directives being inherited
- Cut extension down to one file
- Made compatible with GS installations inside other GS installations
- Extract web.config into the root of your GetSimple installation
- In GetSimple settings, enable Fancy URLs
In Admin > Settings, change "Custom Permalink Structure" to:
- If you are prompted to overwrite an existing file you should cancel and add integrate the config manually
- If you are implemeting this in a GS installation inside another GS installation you will need to rename the rewrite rule, i.e. "GetSimple Fancy URLs"
- Contact me via richjenks.com if you have any problems
These are old versions of this file. Please use with caution as they are probably out of date and no longer supported. ShowHide