Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page Editing for client question
This isn't my site. It is one of my student's (High School) sites that I need to convert into a CMS for her client. After some searching, I found GETSIMPLE which was a lifesaver, because it is all I need in a CMS. I was able to do the following in about 45 minutes

(they were meant to do static pages, but the initial brief my student wrote up implied she would use a CMS, and her client is requesting one, so to save face, I said I would implement it).

http://www.test.techlight.org/paddyricha...getsimple/

If you click on the books link (menu not styled yet), it goes to a page with lots of "Sections" in it. I have styled this so that the client only needs to place the images first and the text afterwards and it will go in that order down the page with the appropriate breaks.

The only thing I need to know how to do is use the page editor to set headers.. because at the moment, I am having to go into the source code and manually put in <h3> around the titles, which is not ideal for the client to have to do so.

Is there a plugin or something I am missing that allows me to highlight some text and click "header 3" or whatever, like I can do with bold, italic and underline.

Cheers Smile
Lukasaurus Wrote:The only thing I need to know how to do is use the page editor to set headers.. because at the moment, I am having to go into the source code and manually put in <h3> around the titles, which is not ideal for the client to have to do so.

See the Wiki.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
Thanks!