Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
Hi all,

Sorry for the late answer (I no longer receive mail alert for new messages in the topic, a bug?).

Connie Wrote:the link to the documentation at http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/p01-contact/35/ is still wrong, unfortunately:
Thanks, edited.

eR Wrote:Whether it is possible to create more than one form on a site this plug-in?
You can create any forms you want in a site, any you want in a page.

Connie Wrote:the subject is encoded in a wrong way
Thanks for reporting.

Connie Wrote:the text and the layout for the mail to send is a little bit stupid
What do you mean? Can you develop?

gimx Wrote:Hello,

Suggestions for the next release of this excellent plugin Smile

- Add checkbox in form "Send me a copy" or no checkbox and the plugin send copy at the sender automatically,
- Ability to customize the message after sending email (the page with the anchor #p01-contact),
- If no subject, the plugin should have a defaut subject like "Message from domain.tld" for example (no subject can redirect email in spam),
- Same suggestion with the name, not "Anonymous" but "User of domain.tld" for example.

That's all Smile

- "Send me a copy" : already implemented. See Special fields types in documentation.
- Customize confirmation message : it will be maybe an integrated translation system. If not, the translations are editable in /lang plugin directory.
- Default subject/name : you can create a form with a defined (fixed) subject or name (and even hide them in next release) if you want control that. I prefer to make all choices possible.

Anyway thanks, i'm glad you like it.

polyfragmented Wrote:Dear plugin developer,

in order not to cross-post, here's a link to another thread which might be related to your plugin (1.0b), but seems to affect the whole system (GS 3.0b r408). Accidentally deleting your plugin without disabling it first seems to render the system useless (please see the linked thread for info).
Thanks, I reply in it.

Messages In This Thread
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by p01 - 2011-03-27, 00:23:55