Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
please help create plugin (i have idea, how create grid in ckeditor)
(2019-07-03, 17:20:06)craiga Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 03:37:48)multicolor Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 01:39:20)craiga Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 01:06:30)multicolor Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 20:25:40)craiga Wrote: Looking good, will have to download a copy.

I've had this dilemma for some time now, you have hopefully solved it. 

Thanks

PS . . . just installed but can't get 'ShowGrid' to work. Has huge potential though

first create grid, use col-12 or what do you want. But if you refresh website you must click on show grid. I now work for this, and if you wanna help me tell me on pm. Please tell me, did you use editor.css on your theme?
I installed a fresh instance of the CMS with the default themes. Then I installed and turned on your plugin and created a simple grid of 333. Then saved the page and then clicked show grid and nothing happened.

Maybe 1.1 is better.. please check if you canSmile ofcourse flush cache ,and delete previous version.

Superb, appears to be working perfectly (still need to run additional tests) . . . really nice work. 

I think a lot of people will use this plugin. I know it will certainly help the users on the intranet that I built. Many of them have been asking about additional templates. This dramatically reduces the need to make additional templates.

Thanks

I also created a quick video to show people what to expect . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z11n1PRru4

Thanks,

1.2 i hope transfer code to pure javascript, and i add many options on grid with images and allign text-image so stay tuned, and if you find bug please send me PM.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please help create plugin (i have idea, how create grid in ckeditor) - by multicolor - 2019-07-03, 21:04:34