Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-level navigation and easy menu definition
Cerulean Wrote:Is it possible to use get_i18n_navigation with a list of slugs as a parameter, so the menu displays only those slugs?

This would have many uses, for instance you want Home, About, Contact links displayed in a smaller menu separate from the main navigation, but they are still in the top level of the page hierarchy. Or you are using image replacement with CSS sprites in the top-level menu, and you don't want clients to be able to mess up the design by adding new top-level pages to the menu.

If you have a fixed number of links you want to display, which will not change, you can put the corresponding XML into your templated (along with calls to find_url).

The I18N navigation will always display a part of the navigation tree: you can specify where to start and how many levels, but not specify the pages to display.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.

Messages In This Thread
Multi-level navigation and easy menu definition - by mvlcek - 2011-07-10, 15:45:26