Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion jCart Beta
Oleg06 Wrote:http://neowebtime.ru/0000/admin/
admin
admin
http://neowebtime.ru/0000/index.php?id=shop
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: 1 - 1 in /home/cp057944/public_html/neowebtime.ru/0000/plugins/dominion-jcart/jcart.php on line 77

error log - http://neowebtime.ru/0000/readme.txt

Hi there..

I see it is still on version 0.3, can you update to 0.3a please ? This will fix the index problem
and I believe also the .htaccess file problem.

Thanks for your help
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
K.. Here is version 0.3b

Change : Changed system to show correct smaller thumbnail version of the images if image type is not JPG. Had problem that gif and png was not shown correctly but it is all corrected now.

NOTE : File removed
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Well, it seems everything is working, very useful plugin
link to webmoney should not look
Code:
wmk:paylink?url=</0000/shop?catid=>&purse=R362244209471&amount=3.00&method=POST&desc=1+x+example-product'
well
Code:
wmk:payto?Purse=R362244209471&Amount=10&Desc=Оплата%20заказа&BringToFront=Y
Oleg06 Wrote:link to webmoney should not look
Code:
wmk:paylink?url=</0000/shop?catid=>&purse=R362244209471&amount=3.00&method=POST&desc=1+x+example-product'
well
Code:

K thank you will look into it and change it
thanks

glad to hear it is working now
You can make the button next to the Pay via PayPal? Pay via Webmoney.
Code:
here R362244209471 - the number of purse and a 10 - Price
K I think I know what to do.. See problem with WebMoney is that I cannot add multiple items to be added for the payment I can only make 1 links for the item to be paid.

Thus what I will do is I will let them click a button called Pay via WebMoney then it will ask them the customer details (if configured to do so) and then it will move a screen where the order is complete and they have a link where the order is summarized for them and a link to do the payment that will have the total amount and description as far as I can build it.

Do you think this will work ? if so then I will quickly do it.

thanks
through webmoney can only pay people who have installed on your computer webmoney classic.
they can write what they want in the comments.
number of purse you've made to write, make that price, too, went into link
Oleg06 Wrote:number of purse you've made to write, make that price, too, went into link

Hi there

Try the following version for the webmoney payment.

Version : 0.3c

I believe it can work.. let me know please.

thanks

//=============
FILE REMOVED - check end of forum for latest file
cool, you even have the goods to be added to the comments (I translate by Google)
super
Paypal broken
:-D
I am glad to hear it works for you Big Grin

I am busy with allowing you to control the color of the boxes and font. Also want to setup little security around the part where the customer inputs his infomation to make sure it is humand and not a bot.

let me know if there is anything else I can add
Oleg06 Wrote:Paypal broken
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp057944/public_html/neowebtime.ru/0000/theme/Default_Simple/template.php:13) in /home/cp057944/public_html/neowebtime.ru/0000/plugins/dominion-jcart/jcart-gateway-paypal.php on line 119

Are you still in debug mode ? or did you maybe load another plugin on system ? It works on my side. all 3 payment methods

thanks
Oleg06 Wrote:Paypal broken
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp057944/public_html/neowebtime.ru/0000/theme/Default_Simple/template.php:13) in /home/cp057944/public_html/neowebtime.ru/0000/plugins/dominion-jcart/jcart-gateway-paypal.php on line 119

K.. I think I know why around this. I will use the
pretemplate
posttemplate

triggers and do a ob_start() and ob_flush() to make sure that this cannot happen..

Will have new version shortly.. just have to put the kids in bed first.

thanks
http://demo.simplecartjs.com/
Paypal can be made as there
and the language files you do?
Oleg06 Wrote:and the language files you do?

Hi there

Try this version
Version : 0.3d

Added : Color for border and text of products
Added : code to help paypal bug for headers already sent

//==============

I dont really have any language files . Will have to look into that for you.. You want files for the Admin control panel and the text in the gateways and boxes ?

Will see what work is involved around it.. have not really done that so far..

//=============
language files like this http://get-simple.info/forum/topic/760/g...square-it/
oooops
I can transfer all the files in Russian, but that СMS uses a lot of people from different countries
Oleg06 Wrote:I can transfer all the files in Russian, but that СMS uses a lot of people from different countries

K I will look into it. Glad to see the PayPal is now working.

Otherwise if there is something else you think I can add let me know.. going to watch a movie with my wife first.. Need to get early sleep today.. back to work tomorrow Big Grin
Oleg06 Wrote:I can transfer all the files in Russian, but that СMS uses a lot of people from different countries

Sorry.. had some family responsibility stuff to take care of thus could not focus on this.. Will try and do the language after the blog system I am busy with first have to add South African gateway system also then I will do the languages..

tx
ок Smile
Oleg06 Wrote:ок Smile

Hi there.. Here is new version to take away the session error you get on your new server.

hope it helps..

thanks

//=============