Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
mvlcek Wrote:
angelo Wrote:I am use i18n plugin ... and I need setup other languare for more pages.

I'm not using p01-contact, but from the description it seems you can use it in components: just create a component for each language (e.g. named "Contact", "Contact_de", "Contact_fr", ...) and call p01-contact with language specific settings, e.g. for "Contact_fr":

Code:
$p01contact->default_lang = 'fr';

Include the component in your template with get_i18n_component instead of get_component or use the DynPages plugin (http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/dynpages/81/) and include the component in your page using {% contact %}. The I18N plugin will choose the correct component version.

Hello,

i'm new in Get Simple (and i like it)...

i still have a problem with contact form to make it for multilanguage site ( i18n plugin installed, all pages works fine).

I saw this respond of mvlicek but i didn't get it where to put that code
$p01contact->default_lang = 'fr';
and with components doesn't work for me...

However, default language for p01-contact plugin is defined in p01-contact plugin file config.php ('lang' => 'en' , ) and i think there is the trick how to manage code so it can recognize what language over I18N is active in that moment and then to use appropriate language for p01-contact.

I hope someone can help me...

Thank you Smile

Messages In This Thread
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by Box - 2011-11-28, 02:10:47