Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Warning: Server Setup non-Apache” (GS 3.3.13)
On the login page (/admin) of my site, a red-box says, “Warning: Server Setup non-Apache”.

I installed GS 3.3.13 on a hosting server with DirectAdmin control panel, using the auto-installer Installatron.

I updated my username and password combination in the Control Panel, but still cannot log in.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What happens when you try to log in?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2018-04-29, 23:25:38)shawn_a Wrote: What happens when you try to log in?

I get this message: “Error: Login failed. Please double check your Username and Password”.

I again tried with another combination of username and password that I changed in my DirectAdmin control panel, to no avail.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the server is not an apache
The non apache warning can be removed and is not related to your problem, I think.

Do you know the username for your GetSimple site? If so, you can click on "Forgot your password?" and you'll received a new one.

I suppose that your DirectAdmin username and password is not related to GS, but I don't know how that Installatron script works. If you cannot solve this, perhaps you should contact your host.
Here's the installatron service: https://installatron.com/getsimple/install (I think it's commonly integrated into cPanel providers).
Btw, I once successfully installed GS on an Nginx server, but it did take some tweaking (essentially rewriting htaccess rules in Nginx-compatible format)