Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I add a new menu item?
I would like to insert a new page in the get-simple menu through my plugin.Can I do this?how?is there a function?
My Site: The Harad's Forge
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
There is a filter that hasn’t been added to the documentation yet called “menuitems”. But that’s all. It also won’t apply anything to menus that don’t use get_navigation.

The menu is made to display pages. Of course you can make your plugin add a page by putting a XML-file inside the pages folder.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zegnåt Wrote:There is a filter that hasn’t been added to the documentation yet called “menuitems”. But that’s all. It also won’t apply anything to menus that don’t use get_navigation.

The menu is made to display pages. Of course you can make your plugin add a page by putting a XML-file inside the pages folder.
how i do this?My topic is old,in this time is there a new method?I see squareit image gallery plugin,the author use a personal plugin called loadtab but i don't understand how he add the tab,however i find a generic mode.Can somebody help me?Is more important because i have developed a guestbook plugin but i can't add to tabs the page to manage this guestbook.
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
who help me?
how the nav-tab hook works? please help me
When I read the info at the top of squareit-loadtab.php:
Quote: Name: Admin Tab Loader
Description: Allows plugins to create admin tabs and use full content canvas and side bar.
Version: 1.0.0
Author: Julian Castaneda (Square IT Solutions)
Author URI: http://www.squareitsol.com/

I understand that this program is doing exactly what you need
as there is no License information, ask Julian whether you can use it or not

you can check how the image-gallery uses that loadtab and try to write a similar function or ask somebody to write a plugin for you (I cannot program that much unfortunately )

I think you could have checked that in the time since your first post ;=)
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Connie Wrote:When I read the info at the top of squareit-loadtab.php:
Quote: Name: Admin Tab Loader
Description: Allows plugins to create admin tabs and use full content canvas and side bar.
Version: 1.0.0
Author: Julian Castaneda (Square IT Solutions)
Author URI: http://www.squareitsol.com/

I understand that this program is doing exactly what you need
as there is no License information, ask Julian whether you can use it or not

you can check how the image-gallery uses that loadtab and try to write a similar function or ask somebody to write a plugin for you (I cannot program that much unfortunately )

I think you could have checked that in the time since your first post ;=)
I will ask he if i can use it but is there another method to add a new nav tab?In the wiki there is nav-tab hook,how can i use it?
i solved the problem,julian has replied to me.