Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polish letter
Why editor replaces the Polish letter "ó" on ó. Search on the site does not display any words with letter "ó" ???

And this is very important for SEO.

how to fix this problem
i dont see how this would effect SEO at all. You think Google doesn't know what ó is? We've had this discussion before and noone has ever given us good evidence that this is really a problem for SEO.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Maybe SEO is not a problem but when i use search i dont have any result with letter "ó"... this is a problem... we have many words with letter "ó"
what is the site's URL?
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
everything is ok now, I updated the search engine and everything looks good. Sorry for problem.
rzientek Wrote:everything is ok now, I updated the search engine and everything looks good. Sorry for problem.

And what steps did you take to achieve it ?
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
I had an old search plugin, so I changed to I18N Search plugin and anything look's good.
webpage: http://orzelnaklo.pl
that's good news rzientek, but I still fail to see how this has anything to do with SEO...
- Chris

I was wrong. Everything is fine with SEOSmile my bad
ok, great, thanks... I just wanted to make sure there wasnt something wrong with GS from a multi-language standpoint... im open to make changes, but i need to see the proof first. Hope you can understand!
- Chris