Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SEOGPT - Plugin for SEO text based on OpenAI
AI content creation has now arrived for GetSimple Cant think of some nice text to add to your site? Clients unable to come up with their own descriptions? SEOGPT utilizes OpenAi DaVinci 003 to generate high quality, engaging, creative content for your projects. Never fear, SEOGPT is hear! No complex configuration required. Register a free account with OpenAI and create your API key. Enter the API key and start your content generation. There is even an easy insertion button for ckEditor to add your freshly generated content within seconds!
  • button to easily put text in ckeditor
  • easy to use
  • support many language with question
Special thanks to Islander for help with testing

[Image: Fq9s2qFXwAAy3c8?format=jpg&name=medium]
Download:
WoW didn't even know this existes. This is freaking amazing, big thankx fly out to multi color
Thank You!! I love this plugin, it has been really helpful for me, but recently it seems to have stopped working, anytime I try and send a query to AI this is the response

Bots Answer:
error database

any ideas what the issue could be, i'm not sure if its maybe something on my end or if OpenAI have made some changes to their system which is causing the error.

UPDATE:
I managed to find an easy fix for this issue and it's working now,
the API Model text-davinci-003 is now deprecated and the recommended replacement is gpt-3.5-turbo-instruct,
a simple change to one line of code fixes this without any issues.

In seoGPT.php

change Line 65

from
Code:
$sModel = "text-davinci-003";

to
Code:
$sModel = "gpt-3.5-turbo-instruct";
Juan Pecan - My Personal Website - https://aurafx.site
(2024-02-19, 22:47:38)aurafx Wrote: Thank You!! I love this plugin, it has been really helpful for me, but recently it seems to have stopped working, anytime I try and send a query to AI this is the response

Bots Answer:
error database

any ideas what the issue could be, i'm not sure if its maybe something on my end or if OpenAI have made some changes to their system which is causing the error.

UPDATE:
I managed to find an easy fix for this issue and it's working now,
the API Model text-davinci-003 is now deprecated and the recommended replacement is gpt-3.5-turbo-instruct,
a simple change to one line of code fixes this without any issues.

In seoGPT.php

change Line 65

from
Code:
$sModel = "text-davinci-003";

to
Code:
$sModel = "gpt-3.5-turbo-instruct";

No problem, i replied to ce forumSmile Thanks for join us!