Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cart for GS (Dominion jCart)
Just trolling around some of the old Plugins in the Add-ons section and discovered Dominion jCart from waaaaaay back in time. Tried it in latest CE edition )om php 7.4) and it sort of works up to a point, but I'm not bright enough to fettle it into shape for today.

Does anyone fancy taking a look at it to see if it is worth bringing back to life or is there anything else similar I could look at for a Cart or Catalog in GS. ...right now I'm playing with MultiBlock to see if that would work for a catalog site.
(2023-10-19, 17:36:19)davetest Wrote: Just trolling around some of the old Plugins in the Add-ons section and discovered Dominion jCart from waaaaaay back in time. Tried it in latest CE edition )om php 7.4) and it sort of works up to a point, but I'm not bright enough to fettle it into shape for today.

Does anyone fancy taking a look at it to see if it is worth bringing back to life or is there anything else similar I could look at for a Cart or Catalog in GS. ...right now I'm playing with MultiBlock to see if that would work for a catalog site.

I have never looked at jCart before, but was going to suggest MultiBlock.
It is quite customizable and flexible.

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me