Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News manager
simply enter the date 00/00/2010 full, and adjust the color in CSS
Quote:simply enter the date 00/00/2010 full, and adjust the color in CSS

hello .. thanks .. But I do not understand you. Where should I insert the date 00/00/2010? ... and as (where) I modify the css to see the colors?
Al right, I went in and fixed the date problem. It does change the data from the original news manager a little bit, it no longer says that all news items are published at 23:50. That was a weird time anyway.

I don’t have any problems with the colours, could you explain what the exact problem is there?
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Hello .. thanks .. the question of dates you've solved .. you are great. But I've always the problem of font and background colors of text. I'll explain ... if I write a word and I apply a color from ckeditor when I save and go to the news I always see the black and the color that I never set in admin for that word ... I hope you have understood. Now the date is correct, but I always ckeditor with the problem that I color the text backend, but when I save if I go to see the news from the front always comes out black .. myself clear?

ah ... does not work as well as insertion picture (something very similar in color to the text) ... backend upload the image address in admin shows me, but when I save and go to see the news in the frontend is not seen. Why? .. seems as if the ckeditor not work well .... What do you think?
I don’t think I can fix that problem, because I don’t have it myself. All colours and font settings work great. I don’t have any images so I couldn’t test that, but the CKEditor is a copy of the one used for pages so it should work without further problems.

Here’s a test article I made, it handles all colours and settings without problems: view the screenshot (TinyPic).
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
you try the tests remotely and locally. Your change to the files now funcion for dates, but I do not customize the colors and I put the images side frontand .. in backand makes me see the colors on the texts and images, but when I save and go see the frontend, I do not see the colors on the texts and I put the pictures .. Why?

thanks
I don’t know, as you can see in my screenshot when I use colours it does show on the website. Does your stylesheet disable the colours? What setup do you use when you are having the problem? (What version PHP & GetSimple?)
please answer, why inserted images on your computer, but the server is not inserted
http://neowebtime.ru/0/news
... I see on your site that you have the same problems ... your pictures are not seen (tested with Firefox, Chrome and IE8). The problem is that the ckeditor as well not work. If I select a word, the attribute of color, size of fonts, upload an image ... backend makes me see all this customization, but when Klis on "insert" and go to the frontend, there is no customization to the text and do not see images, but the text exists and the date is correct. Now do not say that I put my problem, because if I create a page on ckeditor working properly and frontend modofiche see all the text, but if I use the news ckeditor not working .... What do you think?
Yes, but on the computer, then everything works
OK, thanks for the online example Oleg! It seems like there is a problem with the escaping, if you check the source you will see there are a lot of weird slashes and extra quotation marks around the attributes. I don’t think this is a CKEditor problem, because CKEditor uses the same files as it does for normal pages and there it works.

It might have something to do with how Luke escapes special characters. This is all handled in the core of the plugin and I’m not going to work on that. Maybe someone else wants to pick this up or you’ll have to wait for Luke.

I’m working on my own news plugin, but need for time and money is keeping me away from it at the moment… maybe later.
Quick recommendation for the News manager is for Deleting events to use a check box instead of a radio button and allow multiple events to be deleted
to display the images have to insert an invalid code
.. and where I insert this code that you indicate?

.. I'm sorry you can not solve the problem ... I thought it was easier ... I hope someone can understand where the problem is
I ordered this code on image.php
thanks .. but you could be more specific? ... where in the file image.php I put this code?
Here it was

Code:
<p id="code-img-html">&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?>" class="gs_image" alt=""></p>
                <p id="code-img-link"><?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?></textarea></span>
                <p id="code-thumb-html">&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?>" class="gs_image gs_thumb" alt=""></p>
                <p id="code-thumb-link"><?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?></p>
                <p id="code-imgthumb-html">&lt;a href="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?>" class="gs_image_link" >&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?>" class="gs_thumb" alt="" />&lt;/a></p>
That's how it looks like I
Code:
<p id="code-img-html">&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?>" class="gs_image" alt=""></p>
                <p id="code-img-link"><?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?></p>
                <p id="code-thumb-html">&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?>" class="gs_thumb" alt=""></p>
                <p id="code-thumb-link"><?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?></p>
                <p id="code-imgthumb-html">&lt;a href="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?>" title="Впишите название фото" class="gs_image_link galler" rel="prettyPhoto[gallery]">&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?>" class="gs_thumb" alt="Впишите название фото" />&lt;/a></p>
                <p id="code-imgthumb-prettyPhoto">&lt;a href="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?>" rel="prettyPhoto[gallery]" class="gs_image_link"  title="Впишите название фото">&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?>" class="gs_thumb"  alt="Впишите название фото" />&lt;/a></p>
                <p id="code-imgthumb-fancybox">&lt;a href="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?>" rel="gallery" class="gs_image_link galler" title="Впишите название фото">&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?>" class="gs_thumb" alt="Впишите название фото" />&lt;/a></p>
                <p id="code-imgthumb-news">&lt;a href=<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?> title=Впишите%20название%20фото class=gallery rel=prettyPhoto[gallery]>&lt;img src=<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?> class=gs_thumb alt=Впишите%20название%20фото />&lt;/a></p>
                                <p id="code-img-catalog">&lt;div class="catalog">&lt;h3>&lt;a href="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/pages/'. $page['url']; ?>Впишите адрес страницы">Напишите название товара&lt;/a>&lt;/h3>&lt;a href="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/uploads/'. $src; ?>" rel="prettyPhoto[gallery]" class="gs_image_link"  title="Впишите название фото">&lt;img src="<?php echo tsl($SITEURL) .'data/thumbs/thumbnail.'.$src; ?>" class="gs_thumb"  alt="Впишите название фото" />&lt;/a>&lt;p>Размер: &lt;b>впишите&lt;/b>&lt;/p>&lt;p>Вес: &lt;b>впишите&lt;/b>&lt;/p>&lt;p>Цена: &lt;b>впишите&lt;/b>&lt;/p>&lt;p>Наличие: &lt;b>впишите&lt;/b>&lt;/p>&lt;/div></p>

But I can not really recommend it to use, simply have not done a normal editor

see a new news manager http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=761, where you can edit them, but the pictures are also not inserted
Hi friends! I'm really glad about the great work Zegnat made for this plugin! With this release, I've made some bug fixing to the core and added the editing feature. This version comes with the old GUI, but I think it could be easily updated with zegnat's one.

ToZegnat: I used 23:50 as an exipiring time, to switch to the outdated state at the end of the day... it can be useful if you decide to style comingsoon news differently from outdated news.

I'm working on some other feature but I don't have so much time so you'll have to wait a bit.
Check this new release out.

Good luck
Another thing! Due to the changes to the core, you may have to delete the old news file (news.inc) you have in your data path. The plug in will create a new one as soon as you log into the administrator panel.
in this version you have deleted your ckeditor ... Why? ... sorry ... are many days that we hope to have a plugin with ckeditor to personalize news ... because in this version your have deleted ckeditor? ... no sense that a person can not personalize the news with pictures and colors

Please enter ckeditor you again?

Thanks
As Luke said he’s busy I’ll check out the GUI and the CKEditor question again soon. I first need to vacuum the house though, anyone interested in doing that while I look into the plugin? ;-)
Suggested patch for plugin news-manager:

edit file news-manager.php
at line 69 (empty), insert this code:
Code:
if(get_magic_quotes_gpc()) { $_POST['evento'] = stripslashes($_POST['evento']); }

This should address issues with image insertion, font colours... (anything that has some quotes or backslashes)(
Thank you, finally you have the ability to add pictures and through the editor and the code
http://neowebtime.ru/0/news
Now everything works ... finally ... Thank you !!!

One question, given the difficulty each time insert images using the button image ckeditor. Is there a way to insert a "Browse" button inside the image window that allows you to click directly from the server and not always insert the code manually?

The plugin from VUDU can also edit the news ... we should ask where to put this code .. pauloc or as he considers to resolve the same issue in its plugins
I've just updated mine. I hope it works better now.