Performs syntax highlighting (coloring), when editing the theme (php, css, js) or the components in the administration. Additionally some features simplify editing:
- Pressing Ctrl-Space when editing PHP will suggest GetSimple functions, public plugin functions and common PHP functions (version 0.8+).
- When moving the mouse over a CSS color value, a preview of the color is shown. Pressing Ctrl-Space will display a color picker (version 0.9+).
- Pressing Ctrl-Space elsewhere during CSS editing will suggest property names (version 0.8+).
- When pressing F11 in the editor, it is maximized (version 0.9+).
- Supports plugins I18N Special Pages and Custom Admin CSS (version 1.1+)
Unzip to the plugins directory.
If you want a dark theme, you can replace plugins/theme_highlighter/css/default.css with dark.css.
These are old versions of this file. Please use with caution as they are probably out of date and no longer supported. ShowHide