URI Redirect Plus
Redirect URIs to internal or external pages (with '301 Moved Permanently' header). Also view the count and date of last redirection for each redirect.
Version 0.2.2 Changes
- Imports redirect list from predecessor plugin on initial view, if available (see Earlier Versions)
- Select drop box for internal pages now sorts by parent then page title
- Added ability to redirect to external pages (i.e., other sites)
- Removed 'Incoming URI' and 'Redirect Page' terminology in favor of 'From' and 'To'
- Added redirect count and date of last redirection for each redirect
- Added multilingual support via the required I18N plugin (currently only English and Danish)
Note: For space reasons, long external destination URLs have their HTTP and WWW removed, as well as having their middle text removed, i.e., example.com/...clste/wnerqylba. You can see the full URL by mousing over the truncated external URLs.
This plugin is a successor to the no-longer-updated original URI Redirect plugin by Nathan Friemel (NathanF). Version numbering is continuing from where that earlier plugin left off (version 0.2.1).
- Install required I18N plugin, if necessary.
- Unzip and upload the uri-redirect-plus folder and corresponding uri-redirect-plus.php file into your GetSimple plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin on the admin Plugins tab.
- Add redirects via the link on the side menu of the admin Pages tab.
These are old versions of this file. Please use with caution as they are probably out of date and no longer supported. ShowHide