Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Massive Admin Theme
(2023-06-19, 18:50:13)islander Wrote:
(2023-06-19, 13:04:03)leestwise Wrote: Will the edit windows be re-sizable in the next update? The Components edit window, in particular, is too small to be of practical use.

...lee

Which edit windows are you referring to?

Any that are not sizable, but, as I indicated, the Components edit window, in particular.

...lee
(2023-06-22, 03:04:58)leestwise Wrote:
(2023-06-19, 13:04:03)leestwise Wrote: Will the edit windows be re-sizable in the next update? The Components edit window, in particular, is too small to be of practical use.

...lee

Any that are not sizable, but, as I indicated, the Components edit window, in particular.

...lee

Sorry, I dont know how I missed you saying Components? The easiest / quickest way to fix this until there is an update, would be to go to the "White Label Options " section of Massive admin theme, in the Custom Header section, Add the following:
Code:
<style>
.CodeMirror {
  resize: both;
  overflow: auto;
}
</style>
 This should solve your problem.

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

(2023-06-22, 08:26:09)islander Wrote:
(2023-06-22, 03:04:58)leestwise Wrote:

...lee

...lee

Sorry, I dont know how I missed you saying Components? The easiest / quickest way to fix this until there is an update, would be to go to the "White Label Options " section of Massive admin theme, in the Custom Header section, Add the following:
Code:
<style>
.CodeMirror {
  resize: both;
  overflow: auto;
}
</style>
 This should solve your problem.

Thank you so much!

...lee
HEllo!
Thanks for your wonderful theme.
I was wondering if there is a way to hide/disable the "admin top menu" from the front-end view?
As a designere I'd prefer to have the display totally devoted to the website view.
Thanks a lot!
(2023-07-08, 18:52:12)GPB61 Wrote: HEllo!
I was wondering if there is a way to hide/disable the "admin top menu" from the front-end view?
As a designere I'd prefer to have the display totally devoted to the website view.
Thanks a lot!

added to "todo list" for next version
(2023-07-09, 00:37:19)multicolor Wrote:
(2023-07-08, 18:52:12)GPB61 Wrote: HEllo!
Thanks a lot!

added to "todo list" for next version

Great! Thaks a lot!
Massive Admin Theme ?‍♂️
Version 4.0

1.Added frontend option and theme system for Toper Navigator option. (you can create own and put on folder with this plugin) 2.Added Massive Admin Theme system - added 4 prebuild (you can create own and put on folder with this plugin) 
3.Fixes some bug.
4. Changed codemirror theme.

Download:
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/massive-admin-theme-z/1265/
Hi Multicolor,

I appreciate very much the work that you do for getsimple cms!

Recently I installed the CE version, and for the first time I saw the Massive Admin Theme that is included.

Now I found there are external references, away from my host.
These domains are e.g. https://picsum.photos and https://unicons.iconscout.com .
Also https://fonts.googleapis.com and https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com .
Probably there are even more.

I am not very fond of this. An admin user interface should never depend on anything external or call anything external if it is not strictly necessary. It should work under all circumstances, and independently from any other hosts, servers or other service providers.
Besides this, and even worse, this allows external tracking inside the admin panel that is not under the admin's control.

Please think about this. Perhaps it might be possible to bundle these external things together with the theme? Alternatively, you could allow the inihibition of calling them at installation time.

Thank you very much, and best greetings,
Knobbles
All valid statements.

This was done primarily to lighten the overall size of the plugin, which has changed quite a bit since its inception.
Nor was its original plan to be included with GS.

This will most likely be updated on the next release of MA and be applied to the current version of CE when this happens.
In the meantime, just use v3.3.18.1, which is not bundled with MA.

Thanks for the input.

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

I'm new. I unzipped the Massive Theme, and put it in the plugins folder. I then selected activate under the plugins tab menu.  Nothing.  I'm guessing the files in the zip file need to go somewhere else. Can I get specific installation instructions? Thx
(2023-11-27, 14:07:36)millermms Wrote: I'm new. I unzipped the Massive Theme, and put it in the plugins folder. I then selected activate under the plugins tab menu.  Nothing.  I'm guessing the files in the zip file need to go somewhere else. Can I get specific installation instructions? Thx

What you are doing sounds correct, but I think I would recommend using the updated version of GS. It supports the latest versions of php and has Massive Admin built in. You can find it here:
https://getsimplecms-ce.github.io/

(2023-11-27, 14:07:36)millermms Wrote: I'm new. I unzipped the Massive Theme, and put it in the plugins folder. I then selected activate under the plugins tab menu.  Nothing.  I'm guessing the files in the zip file need to go somewhere else. Can I get specific installation instructions? Thx

After turn on plugin, go to settings, admin theme selector and choose what you want use them.
(2023-11-27, 20:32:29)multicolor Wrote:

After turn on plugin, go to settings, admin theme selector and choose what you want use them.

That worked. Thanks much
version 4.2

Fixed default option (now default admin theme is Massive, you can ofc change this) 
Added Edit Theme new option for making new file without ftp

https://getsimplecms-ce-plugins.github.io/
or
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/mas...heme/1265/
Hi There,

Found a little "bug" in the plugin.

The codemirror plugin php.min.js is included twice in a couple of places:
- massiveAdmin\class\massiveAdmin.class.php line: 599 (you got to scroll right)
- massiveAdmin\modules\ownFooterOptions.php line: 63 (you got to scroll right)

Cheers
Debug shows this
Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(W:\domains\agility.it/data/other/massiveToperSettings/turnon.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:\domains\agility.it\plugins\massiveAdmin.php on line 146

Warning: file_get_contents(W:\domains\agility.it/data/other/massiveToperSettings/style.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:\domains\agility.it\plugins\massiveAdmin.php on line 147
https://skr.sh/sNicXaYCykm
Hi Oleg06,

Those two missing files will not get created unless you save the settings in "White Label Options" (go to Settings and you will find the button on the side).

It would be better if the files were "handled" (created if they do not exists or the content is not valid) at installation/activation time.
Thanks, i will check it and soon make automatic create this option.
(2024-01-11, 03:22:29)multicolor Wrote: Thanks, i will check it and soon make automatic create this option.

Another feature may also be to detect that i18n is installed and show the correct code snippet the components.

When i18n is installed, if one wants to include a component in a template they got to use:
<?php get_i18n_component("component_name"); ?>

At the moment the following is displayed when massiveAdmin is active:
<?php get_component("component_name"); ?>

Regards,
GeorgiosG
On the page theme-edit.php
Code:
Warning: include(W:\domains\localhost/plugins/massiveAdmin/modules/makeFileInTheme.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:\domains\localhost\plugins\massiveAdmin.php on line 325

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'W:\domains\localhost/plugins/massiveAdmin/modules/makeFileInTheme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in W:\domains\localhost\plugins\massiveAdmin.php on line 325
(2024-01-13, 23:07:17)Oleg06 Wrote: On the page theme-edit.php
Code:
Warning: include(W:\domains\localhost/plugins/massiveAdmin/modules/makeFileInTheme.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:\domains\localhost\plugins\massiveAdmin.php on line 325

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'W:\domains\localhost/plugins/massiveAdmin/modules/makeFileInTheme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in W:\domains\localhost\plugins\massiveAdmin.php on line 325

looks like you don't have updated version full, and some file is not included. Please install once again last 4.2
(2024-01-15, 22:38:15)multicolor Wrote:
(2024-01-13, 23:07:17)Oleg06 Wrote: On the page theme-edit.php
Code:

looks like you don't have updated version full, and some file is not included. Please install once again last 4.2

Update the plugin in your version of GetSimple CE.
It has long ceased to be a plug-in that changes the appearance of your favorite CMS system. This is one plugin with a lot of tools, which I worked on for a long time, each new version added new possibilities and a lot of tests performed by RisingIsland, for which I am very grateful.

What's new on 5.0?
  • all unicons icons have been replaced with their svg equivalents.
  • The changing photo from picsum has been replaced with a gradient in the default theme.
  • Google fonts has been replaced with system-ui to be GPDR compliant
  • Improved css themes for the panel to comply with new changes.

However, this is nothing compared to the new tools
  • Make backup creator by specific folders. So you don't have to create a copy of the entire website if you only need the plugins or uploads folder
  • Template build engine options for you and your clients. Just create a settings.json file based on the examples and in 5 minutes the options will be available in the administrator panel. From wywywig, to file, photo, etc.
  • And speaking of creating files. Now in the Theme editor you can create additional files without using FTP. Check how simple it is!
Download:
https://ko-fi.com/Post/Massive-Admin-Theme-5-0-plugin-for-Get-Simple-CMS-H2H1TN4JZ
https://getsimplecms-ce-plugins.github.io/
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/mas...heme/1265/
Good Morning

I have installed the 5.0 version of this plugin and seem to have an issue in testing.

I already had a local xxamp 3.3.19 CE test site set up back in December, so I went to the plugins and used the "download CE plugins" method, it worked very well I believe.

I have PHP Ver 7.4.29 and Apache/2.4.53 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1n PHP/7.4.29

The website health tests all OK

The issue is: I had created an 'editor' type user back in December, I can't remember what kind of permissions I gave the user but I tried to change them and I don't seem to be able to. I had 'hid" the Theme area from him, but he would need components, so I tried to change to 'show' the themes and no matter how many times I have tried it doesn't change.

Also, Multicolor, I tried 2 of your Discord invite links that I saw on your plugin descriptions and Discord thinks that they are expired, Discord is SO hard to get into on my browser. Is there a way to send an invite to my email?

Thank you all (both?) for all your work on this CE version!!!!!
Hello @RandyC

I just sent you an email.

I also ran a quick test on my local, and I didnt seem to have any problem, but this was not an upgrade.
@Multi will be back tomorrow.

Possibly a dumb question, but when you toggled "Themes" to "show", did you also type the users name in the last section before saving?

And are you able to make any other changes to that user?

If you are in a rush, you could always manually edit file:
data\other\massiveHiddenSection\userhidden.json

*I believe I found a bug, if you have more than 1 user, it changes permissions to the last user created.
It does not appear to make a permissions file for each user.

This could be your problem :\