Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editor-Configuration: add your whishes here
(2015-04-04, 00:48:52)dryland404 Wrote: I was unable to get the full toolbar.. Is this a setting modification in gsconfig.php ?
Specifically I want a button for create Anchor.

Yes, in gsconfig.php, set GSEDITORTOOL to basicadvanced or a custom configuration ( a JSON array with all the buttons you want to include. For example, if you want the basic CKeditor toolbar + an anchor button, you should change the line in gsconfig.php to:

PHP Code:
define('GSEDITORTOOL',"['Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline', 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', 'JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock', 'Link', 'Unlink', 'Image', 'RemoveFormat', 'Source', 'Anchor']"); 

You can find the full list of buttons here

@azexo_composer I hope this will never be implemented into the core. It's slow as *censored*¨and is the kind of plugins that make Wordpress sites super-complicated to customize. As soon as you need something out of the box you're stuck with an obtrusive UI which barely allows modifications without 'hacks', and it adds tons of layers of useless elements, ditto for WP Bakery/ Visual Composer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Editor-Configuration: add your whishes here - by Tyblitz - 2015-04-30, 19:51:24
HTML Buttons - by smsHH - 2016-08-05, 09:47:58