Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gallery i18n login problem
I tried uploading a folder with images to work around the problem of manually uploading each picture individually now when I enter the gallery to enter a new photo gallery it says I need to be logged in but I am already logged in to the administrator section. I should have left well enough alone but now I am stuck and can not create new photo galleries anyone have a solution or has run up against this problem and does anyone have a solution
(2013-07-24, 05:04:13)john811c Wrote: I tried uploading a folder with images to work around the problem of manually uploading each picture individually now when I enter the gallery to enter a new photo gallery it says I need to be logged in but I am already logged in to the administrator section. I should have left well enough alone but now I am stuck and can not create new photo galleries anyone have a solution or has run up against this problem and does anyone have a solution

See "Problem Solving" in the first post of the Support thread.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
(2013-07-24, 06:14:46)mvlcek Wrote:
(2013-07-24, 05:04:13)john811c Wrote: I tried uploading a folder with images to work around the problem of manually uploading each picture individually now when I enter the gallery to enter a new photo gallery it says I need to be logged in but I am already logged in to the administrator section. I should have left well enough alone but now I am stuck and can not create new photo galleries anyone have a solution or has run up against this problem and does anyone have a solution

See "Problem Solving" in the first post of the Support thread.

I found the problem seems when I got rid of one item in the plugins it messed with my initial website settings I set my website location back to the recommended setting and that fixed the problem thanks for the quick response. I only found that solution after I posted